Weddings are some of the most magical days in a person’s life. With so many decisions to make, it can be difficult to find all the right supplies for your special day. You want something that will not only add beauty and elegance to your event but also last for years after. In this blog post, we’ll discuss how you can find wedding supplies that suit your needs perfectly!
- Cake Toppers
- Candles and Candle Holders
- Carpet Rolls, Rugs, and Mats (that match the theme)
- Ceremony Aisle Runners or Curtains for a church wedding. If you’re not getting married in a Church, then runners may be too formal depending on what type of venue your reception is being held at. Curtains are less formal but still can add to the overall look! And if you don’t need them for ceremony purposes only because it’s outside, they work great as backdrops at both ceremonies and receptions. We have many different styles that will fit every bride’s needs from tulle fabric curtains to lace applique panels with scallop edges.
- Ceremony Programs and Place Cards (for those that host a bridal shower)
- Chair Covers, Chair Sashes, Tablecloths, and Napkins
- China Silverware — for setting the table at your reception/wedding ceremony or if you need to rent them for your wedding day too!
- Church Candles: For decoration during the ceremony. They can be used as aisle markers as well. Many churches also have ceremonies outside so these are perfect when they cannot use taper candles due to fire safety regulations. Whenever possible we recommend using real wax candles instead of flame safe candle products because it creates a better ambiance with more color options available in terms of shades, shapes, and sizes.
- Damask Fabric — for decorating tables in your wedding reception hall or at a bridal shower
- Dessert Tables: These are great to use as an alternative to traditional cake cutting where you can have any dessert that is served on the table while guests enjoy mingling with friends and family! A few popular options include pies (apple, cherry), cupcakes, ice cream sundaes. This also allows for more space when hosting larger gatherings of people because they do not need to be sitting down during this time!
- Door County Wedding Cake Topper — unique heirloom gift idea made out of real chocolate-covered cherries from Wisconsin’s Cherry Republic or hand-carved woodcarvings by talented local artisans
- Fondue Pots — perfect for those winter wedding receptions or the newest trend in outdoor marriage ceremonies
- Memory Albums: For couples that are having a ceremony without rings, albums make great gifts to commemorate their day. They can also be used as guest books and have captured all of your guests’ signatures or messages written inside
- Paper Lanterns — versatile decoration idea for any event! These come in many colors and sizes. Use them indoors with chandeliers, outdoors on trees lining the aisle at an outdoor reception, hanging from porch ceilings during a picnic party outside under the stars on cool summer nights.