It is a well-known fact that GOLF Le FLEUR* athletic sneakers are selling like hot cakes ever since they were launched last year due to the durability, functionality, versatile style and uber comfort that they offer sneaker lovers (a majority of them obviously being Tyler aficionados) worldwide.
The trendsetting street-style Player Edition in tonal suede shades speaks volumes of Tyler, The Creator’s genius Hyperstrike move when he promoted wearing these “Mono” Collection of One Star Colorways as the next best things to winning his Grammys.
Some even say that these are Uptowns waiting to be copped by every Hypebeast.
Tyler, Converse and Their Genius Creation
The sole focus on comfort and performance led rapper-designer Tyler, The Creator to innovative crusade into a collaborative venture with sneaker giant Converse in creating the GOLF Le FLEUR* Mono Collection.
We are all familiar with Tyler’s capability when it comes to music and fashion.
This pair of signature sneakers is a chromatic splendor to the eyes and a toned-down improvisation of the previous release GOLF Le FLEUR*. The brand showcases radical advancement in Sneaker trend with a focus on easy hiking, trekking, running, workouts and training while reflecting the unapologetic style quotient of Tyler.
A ground-breaking multi-athletic technology idea of the brand has combined the energetic charm of running shoes with utilitarian concepts to make these lighter and efficient trailblazing kicks. The wave of flamboyant Colorways that have made this collection a roaring digital success on Instagram and other social media platforms since last week just does not end with that. The smashing images of the entire collection on the Twitter accounts of Golf Wang and Tyler have accelerated anticipatory excitement among fans before the scheduled exclusive unveiling on 26 April 2018 at www.converse.com and www.golfwang.com only.
Pricing, Composition and Construction
Pitching in an upscale style quotient, the premium supple suede leather effortlessly adjusts to the shape of your feet while supporting ergonomically enhanced movement in an abrasion-free mode.
Priced at $125 per pair while taking cues from the sporty predecessor with a flower patch design, GOLF Le FLEUR* Mono is a unisex sized collection attributing some amazing features like:
- A plush suede upper with a low-top design that is attached to the base using a cemented construction with the color options of Black, White, Green Pastures, Limoges, and Rhubarb.
- The lightweight and supreme comfort rendering rubber cup soles.
- The subtly punctuated contrast-stitch detailing on the vamp and upper against the vibrant background is as good as the smashing performance of Tyler, the Creator.
- The monochrome flower patch 3D motif is sewn on the side panels, contoured with contrast stitching.
- The white lace-up design over the tongue makes these sneakers functional and flirty.
- The white mid-soles and orange-based flower printed at the bottom add the radical design advantage, that is characteristic of Tyler’s creativity, curiosity, charm, and vision.
- Converse’s signature one-star has been revamped with vivid GOLF Le FLEUR* graphics cut-out detail on the off-white outsole.
- The design of the eyestays has evolved with the new release and the padded collars and tongue draw inspiration from Converse’s preceding meticulous designs.
- The mesh design upfront adds the element of surprise to the plain outsole design.
- Good arch support with the sensibly crafted, well-structured footbed with the ZigTech resilience.
Ranging from rap moguls, adrenalin junkies, surgeons, march band musicians and bikers to soccer moms, athleisure flaunting professionals, and nurses everyone is going to love these irresistibly charming sneakers launched by the eccentric rapper-designer.
The entire collection is breathable, durable, lightweight and flexible creating an instant rapport between the wearer and the footwear.
Delineating an unparalleled lifestyle design, bound to mesmerize when you accessorize, the finely structured, crisp silhouette marks an impression like none other. These are obviously worth the run, hun!
Make these your daily workout partners, slip into their supreme comfort in a hammock, pair them up with your favorite jeans while making errands, explore a new city in them, wear them to your casual meetings at work, slip them on for a good game of golf or baseball or team them up with your soccer get up to ace the game in a charismatic rap star avatar. Tyler’s shoe-making sensibility and athletic acumen have merged with the shoe-smart crafting technology of Converse to offer this pair of immaculately designed footgear.
Pairing Up Your GOLF Le FLEUR* ‘Mono’ Sneakers Right
Getting trippy with Tyler’s new age staple is irresistible. Pairing the ‘Mono’sneakers with Converse essential apparels like the Essentials Hoodie Collection, Sweatshirt Series and Cotton Jersey Tees is always a part of the agenda. Get trendy and Spring/Summer-ready with a good pair of cargos, jeans, joggers, sweatpants, harem pants, slacks, tracks, khakis, chinos or shorts and elevate the verity of cool casuals with the awesomeness of Tyler’s ‘Mono’ sneakers. Sport a stupendous color-coordinated look with the supercharged cohesion of your ensemble with the enrapturing Colorways.
More Interesting News!
Recently two mono colors from the upcoming Colorways collection were featured on Instagram stories of Tyler, The Creator a Navy pair with the statement “uno the shoe, cream with the blue” and a picture of the Black pair bearing the comment “bring it back”.
The purple and green Colorway was featured in the artist’s “Okra” video, hinting the release of GOLF Le FLEUR ‘Mono’. The same video saw the red and blue combo and tonal silver colorway kicks, which can be taken as a precursor to the upcoming Hyperstrike slated for the official E-release on 26 April 2018.